Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Looking for a bit more money for college...Or, Investing?

These students are, too. As you look at these, remember that AA and A are good credit grades. People with any credit grades may default, so, only "bid" what you can risk to lose, just like using the stock market or other investments, Lower credit grades are more likely to default. Use your judgment. I do not know these people, nor, do I endorse their loans. There are also other students posted at the site that might be more suited to your investment dollars. Here are links to Prosper:

.

Bid on my listing at Prosper, people-to-people lending

Bid on my listing at Prosper, people-to-people lending

Bid on my listing at Prosper, people-to-people lending

Bid on my listing at Prosper, people-to-people lending

Join them if you are looking.
Invitation
Message: Hi, I'd like to invite you to be my friend on Prosper. As friends, we can endorse each other's loan requests, which will help our loans get funded at lower rates. Prosper helps people borrow money from other people online. It's a great alternative to bank or credit card loans, and both borrowers and lenders get great rates. Just click on a link.

- it only takes a minute.

Remember, paying back loans on time is a great way to build your credit rating!
PS: For any investment, even those that look great, be sure you can afford the risk. I remind you to read the Prosper forums for ideas.

No comments: