Saturday, August 11, 2007

Ways to Fund College

An opportunity to help fund college for parents and students to discuss and decide if it is right for you:

PayPerPost is a unique way to fund college. It is a good way to improve writing skills, too. You can review a product, write about it and earn money ( get paid to blog). Once you have a blog, you can get it approved and can then start making money. You'll get the message, "You are our newest Postie..."

I am just such a new, "Postie." What I love best about PayPerPost, is that I get to write about new things. I signed up initially to help pay for my son's college and other expenses. I heard about PPP on a blog my son wrote and linked to .

There is a strong community at PayPerPost that I am just getting to know. I haven't made any friends yet, but, I believe I will soon. I have learned how to Blog, what a tag is, how to post links. I have updated my computer skills so that I know what the teen-agers are doing...

I hope you will try PayPerPost and get paid to blog! Then, tell your friends about it.

What are you going to do with all the money you earn!?!?!?! As for me, I am going to help fund my son's college and if any is left over, I will pay off any other outstanding bill(s). Once I am financially independent, I will set up a foundation involved in sustainability of the Earth and will also help fund scholarships, if I make enough.

No comments: